the LCD watch

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My New Apartment






I am so happy to say that I moved into my new apartment last Thursday. I absolutley love it. Thank you to Josiah & Mauricio for all their hard work. And to Josh as well who made my awesome desk & to Jose for making my new bed. I also have my own closet; after 6 months in a suitcase I was so excited to push the suitcase under my bed.









It is not quite finished as the kitchen/den still needs a ceramic floor and Wood ceiling as right now it has a cement floor and tin roof. But I just LOVE it!!
THANK YOU






&

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!!! Congrats! I want to visit!

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lana, Jimmy and I are soooooo thrilled for you to finally be in your room. It looks beautiful!!! Enjoy - you deserve it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home