the LCD watch

Monday, June 18, 2007

The WILD outside

These are just a few of the critters that have been coming across my path in the last few days.


While out for dinner with some of the neighbors.





our neighbor Henry


in the shower at Jose and Faby´s.





Recently, the Birds (turkeys, roosters, chickens) all just had a little trim of their wings to prevent them from escaping their pen. Each morning around 3 am until 7 am, the roosters serenade me.

By the way, I want everyone to know that all the children´s books I ever had lied to me. Roosters do not say Cock'a´Doodle Do, not even close and if you have ever heard one you know just what I am talking about. It is an absolutely awful noise and it always sounds like they are being strangled.

Sorry to rant but I just had to expose the conspiracy for the truth!

OH and unfortunately it didn´t work anyway so there they were the next morning, back to ¨sing¨ to me. Arghhhhhh

Pesky rooster!


that's my apartment right behind them


my turn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home