the LCD watch

Saturday, December 16, 2006

DC RETRO





Well, here we are a "REGGAETON" concert at the beginning of December. I took our Jicotea Youths in the Scholarship Program to a Raggae/Rap concert. A Christian group DC Retro was playing in Cartago so we loaded up Josiah's truck and came to the Feria at Cynthia's dad's church and then off to the concert they went (with me.....Josiah bailed on me for time with his baby... well can you blame him??). Anyway, I'm not sure if I couldn't understand the words beacuse they were in Spanish or possibly because I am now over 30 and have no idea what they are talking about!!!! I'm gonna say the first reason just to make me feel better. :)

In the first picture (left to right) is Annie Maria, Noe, Esteven, and Ricky & then Elias and Randall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home